Thursday, June 9

Sunrise at The Reef, April 2005

As you can see, it has taken me a while to get started with this, and I still have little or no idea what I am doing, but hopefully I will get the hang of this soon.

Anyway, this gorgeous shot of Sunrise at The Reef was taken recently by some guests of ours, Al and Corinne, professional photographers at DM Forever

This was, according to our modest photographers, just one of the snapshots they took on their vacation. I'm hoping to get them to come back down later this year with their professional gear and take some more shots that we can share with you all, but 'til then, you'll have to make do on this Blog (and the website...oops), with my poor efforts at photographic art :)

Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo. would it be available for purchase?

TomCayman said...

Should be available for purchase, contact the photographers at the link in the post.