Thursday, June 16

Rooster 101 - "Cayman Crosstalk"

Every morning I take my half hour commute from George Town out to The Reef. Driving along the empty Cayman roads heading East (and waving at the nose to tail traffic heading into the "big city"), I sip on my freshly brewed Cayman Coffee Company coffee (highly recommended!) and listen in to Barrie Quappe (that's Kwaa-pay !) on her morning talk show.

If you want your taste of Cayman in the morning, you can listen in online from 8am to 10am Cayman time (Eastern Standard Time).

If you only listen once a week, try Friday, as that is "Open Mike", so people call in with whatever is on their mind.

I'm a fairly frequent caller, as after all, I don't have much else to do on the drive to work... but this Friday (June 17th), I'll actuallly be in the Studio about 9:30am to promote the annual one mile Flowers Sea Swim, which this year is focussed on recovery efforts.

I'll give a report on the sea swim next week.... it is always a great event, and this year it promises to resonate more than ever with the local community as we show our resilience in recovering from Ivan the Terrible.

No comments: