Thursday, June 2

Dipping our toes into the blogosphere...

Friends of The Reef will no doubt have noticed that we have not been updating our website or sending out newsletters for some time.... life in Cayman and at The Reef has been busy, to say the least, over recent months (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

Anyway, thought I would see if I could keep you all more up to date with life at The Reef and in Cayman if I started up a little blog..... so here goes.

This first post will be brief, as we have a busy day ahead of us as usual.... May 24th, the resort is full, weather stunning (note to self... get a digital camera to take daily shots !), construction moving ahead at speed on phase II of Castaways' Cove.

I'll try to educate myself on this new 'ting in my free time... which means late in the evening... hey, no cable yet at my condo (since Ivan), so should be able to spend some time on this :)

So, reefblog "soon come" :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those out-of-touch people, like us, does "blog" mean something in particular or is this just the "in" word now?

Please note that we have nothing against being "Bloggers", we just want to know what that would mean.

Thanks - Floridians with Cayman Withdrawals

TomCayman said...

I'm new to it myself, but Blog is short for "Weblog"... basically a journal online.

For those of us who hang out of bulletin boards / forums a fair bit, this is really just a slightly different angle on it.

I didn't see any that focussed on our beautiful Cayman Islands, so I decided to have a go at this as a hobby... we'll see how it goes, but as long as I keep finding things that are of interest to write about, and people keep reading it... I'll keep going !

Anonymous said...

Thanks To. We always appreciate tidbits and pics of our favorite place on earth. Keep up the good work!