Tuesday, June 14

Lighthouse Restaurant update

Another recent request was for photos of the Lighthouse. These were taken this morning on my way to work (another gorgeous day in Cayman!). You can see that Captain G has made some changes to the oceanside.

I also took a shot of the new view back across from Lighthouse towards Bodden Town, it really is breathtaking !

I'm going to email Giuseppe now to get his update on plans for Lighthouse and will edit this post once I have an update from him.


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for update on the Lighthouse. Just beautiful pictures and a wonderful day.

I wish I had that view on my way to work.

Glad to see the Lighthouse is being rebuilt. I would miss it greatly.

Keep up the good work on this Blog.
You're doing a great job!