Monday, November 28

Payment for blogging ?

Cha, I wish :) !

Seriously though, lots of blogs and websites are now chock full of google ads and other banners etc.

Don't think we will ever go that route with this blog, but today I had the very pleasant experience of receiving a special delivery of Enstrom's toffee from the Bulls, some welcome visitors from Colorado and fans of the Blog.

Some of it was quickly devoured by the "Blog squad", with Sandrita being particulary ravenous in her lust for toffee ! The rest goes home to SWMBO to score me some brownie points !

Payment by toffee seems to be a successful form of motivation for blogging... and I think it all came from this blog post back in June.

Hmm.... now, what shall I blog about next ? Hmm... I really love the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR, you know, the lightweight limited edition version from about 1973.... well, I can dare to dream, can't I !

Meanwhile, I think we'll do some more targetted marketing to Colorado... that toffee sure went down well.

1 comment:

AtaiDanu said...

I'll take chocolate personally.