Friday, September 7

Reef Profile of Leona Baker (Concierge)

Born in Seattle, Leona has become one of the more popular employees at the resort through her outgoing personality and desire to please all guest. This December will mark the 4 year anniversary of Leona arriving here at the resort. When asked what she loved most about working at The Reef she said, "I love my coworkers and our guests because we all have a great harmony between and they really have become an extended family."

On her days off she enjoys painting and hanging with her fiance, whom she is scheduled to be married to December 1st. One fact that all of you Reef fans will find interesting is that even though Leona is the water aerobic instructor here, she is actually scared of the water. Go Figure!

I asked Leona what were some of her favorite memories were at The Resort and I got two words. Staff Parties. "Its a time when everyone lets loose and has a great time", said Leona.

"Basically, I love what I do and try to ensure that our guests enjoy their trip to the fullest", says Leona. Enough said.


No comments: