Wednesday, March 1

Strip Mall soon to be opened


The latest update on the strip mall across from the resort is - to be opened in April.
A definite addition to this side of the island will be the Foster's Supermarket with groceries and other items.
If you are arriving in April/May please check with our concierge team on the progress otherwise we recommend on doing your grocery shopping in George Town/near airport.
You may stop at Foster's Foodfair or Hurley's Supermarket conveniently located on your way to The Reef.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the progress coming with the strip mall. I will be down April 8 and I was wondering if I will be able to get groceries there or should I stop in town?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am arriving also in April on the 21st of April. I also would like to know about the Supermarket status. Also the building of the Morritts Tortuga Club next door. Is there loud noise from the construction that would interfere with my trip? Thanks in advance for your help

Cool Beans said...

An official opening date has not been set for the supermarket, they are only telling us "in April". I assure you, as soon as we get the date, we will blog it!!

Regarding construction noise from The Morrits, no need to worry about it at all, as we dont hear anythign over here. So no, the noise will not interfere with your vacation. Just ensure you have loads of sunscreen and you'll have a great time!!