Sunday, February 26

The Sun, the Sea and.....Stingrays!!





For those of you who have not yet visited us here in Grand Cayman, the sandbar at Stingray City is a MUST do. Our trip goes out every Tuesday afternoon. For those of you who think you wont get in the water, no worries, you can see them as clear as day just sitting on the boat (I should know as it took me my second trip before I got in!!). Nothing to be afraid of though, as Leona puts it, they are like great big tame cats!! Just remember to let go of the bait otherwise you'll get a stingray hickey from the suction!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks to me more like the Sandbar than Stingray City, a known 12 foot dive. What say you?

Cool Beans said...

Hi Anonymous!!
You are correct, these are photos the SRC Sandbar, not the 12 foot dive site. I will change the wording on the blog so as not to confuse anyone else!!

Hi AJTux, We charter Capt. Bryan's catamaran for our Tuesday trip. Just 8 more days, lucky you!! Looking forward to that Cayman Colada when you get here!!! :o)