Saturday, June 3

New Attraction to the East End??





This is a Cuban refugee boat that arrived on the island about 2 weeks ago. It had some damage, and had ran aground, and thus was surrendered. It has been rescued by some locals from the district of East End( my mom and stepdad actually!!). It has taken them 3 consecutive days to get the boat off of the shore, into the water and then onto the trailer. I am glad I was just the photographer, that boat ways a ton!!!

Many thoughts are flying on how to make it a local attraction. It is something you have to really see with your own eyes!! I will definitely keep tabs on this, and update the blog accordingly!!. This will be a great new popular attraction !!

Anyways, gotta go now , camera in hand, photos to follow!!

1 comment:

Mad Bull said...

Actually, I think its quite ugly. I think it should be taken apart and stored at the dump, but thats just my opinion.