Wednesday, January 11

Crowing about Cayman















I'm not about to divulge the secret as to how Odd Blog got a ticket to the Ritz Carlton Grand Opening on Saturday night, but I will tell you that I did The Reef proud by getting a couple of blurred close-ups of Sheryl Crow as she sang to the fizz-filled party-goers.


While you may think it's nothing to write home about, rest assured, I wrote anyway.




But you know, something I couldn't work out... if all Sheryl wants to do is have some fun,.. she kept singing something about that over and over and I kept asking myself, what was she doing hanging out at the Ritz? Shez and her Crow Crew should have been at the Reef Resort beach bar for Happy Hour with Linda, the friendliest bar tender in the world. (Linda's latest happy hour sunset photos will be available for viewing soon - watch this space.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! linda...or as i like to call her lindar...is the best bartender EVER!! what was sheryl thinking?!?! hope to see you soon lindar! marla

Anonymous said...

I think that we should suggest that she and Lance get married at the Reef! Now THAT would be a party!